Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bachelorette Weekend in Palm Springs!

I had the best time this weekend with my sisters and few close friends as we ventured to the desert to make some memories and bond before Katie gets hitched! Its less than a month away now and we have all been itching to get away, lay out, shop, and enjoy some amazing cafes, restaurants, and conversation over coffee and/or delicious iced tea...you know I love my iced tea..We stayed at the Riviera Resort and Spa which is this amazing retro glam hotel where I have stayed a few times now for random jobs out in Palm Springs. It is the PERFECT ambiance for a bachelorette weekend with its attention to every detail, from the wall paper, to the rugs, to the chandeliers, its all gorgeous!
I of course documented the weekend, as I was partial to the fun and resort wear us girls tend to break out on these kinds of occasions. I have some really fun people in my life, and am obsessing a bit over them Im sure, but seriously, how cute are they?!
The Riviera Resort and Spa
How FUN is this place?! I was so in love with every detail! 
The Lobby

Hallway to our suite...Ummm who doesn't love an amazing glitzy chandelier?


Our home for the weekend...Loooove the retro glam decor


Night One- Dinner out on the town!
You guessed it, thats a Lotta Stensson Dress Im wearing! How great is the style for this occasion though seriously? Perfect for resort wear and the 120 degree weather we faced...I wanted to jump into a volcano for relief.



 We went to a Trattoria called Kalura that was cozy and had a wonderful atmosphere. It was great to just relax with the girls and prepare for the fun weekend ahead.



Saturday at 10 am...do you see how sweaty we are? Yeah, thats 120 degrees


 Teavanaaaaaa...Disneyland for iced tea connoisseurs. You can literally make any combo for an iced tea to go, or get loose leaf to make at home. Its gold, and I was in heaven!




Shopping on El Paseo...I love my new bracelets! J.Crew is carrying these art deco inspired bracelets along with many other amazing pieces...Goooo!


How Cute is the bride to be? Katie is very unique, no one like her!
Jillian and her camera. Im sorry but how beautiful is this girl? Love this cascading skirt and these suede wedges.




Twin Sandwich
Toast to Katie!
Enjoying their strawberry Margs. They were strong...



Later Dancing on the fountain...and in the fountain? Yeah those margaritas were good.

Breakfast on Sunday

We went to Cheeky's, this amazing seasonal and organic restaurant for brunch Sunday morning after a long and fun weekend. They gave all there iced coffee drinks in these little boot glasses! How cute are they?! ( Thanks for the pics Jillian!)


Im in love with Jillian's new Dior extreme Cat eye sunglasses. Huge hit
 Love my peeps. Were always dying of laughter when we are together. They cant help but look "fashioney" at all times, its a curse really.


Just got these J. Crew Quorra Sandals that perforated leather with cut outs on the side in "Chalk" color. I love them so much, and they go with so many types of outfits. Also wearing cut offs I cut myself, Lotta Stensson sheer blouse, House of Harlow Ring, and J.Crew glitzy Chain necklace. 
Sidenote: How cute is Jillian?


Katie and I





Bye Bye Palm Springs! Such a fun trip with some of the most amazing women in my life. We are not your typical 20 somethings getting crazy and scouting out "hotties" for our weekend away...not at all...We had the best time with each other, creating memories through our crazy and quirky personalities, going to fun restaurants, and relaxing and unleashing all the stresses and burdens we all carry to be encouraged and lifted up in our walks through life. Its vital for me to have this in the people I surround myself with, and I feel truly blessed. CANNOT wait to come back! 



No comments:

Post a Comment