Monday, September 26, 2011

A National Team Wedding

In addition to modeling and loving fashion, I am always up for packing my bags and taking a quick and spontaneous trip out of town to do just about anything out of the norm from my everyday life. I was so excited to hear from my man Chay, that we were attending a wedding in Pismo Beach for his team mate on the Mens National Water Polo team, Merril Moses, who is the starting goalie. I had a day to figure out what I was going to wear to the wedding, and to be honest, on the way up in the car. It may sound funny to you, but I live for road trips and when I shop I search for the perfect balance of comfort and style envisioning myself wearing it on a long road trip, coffee in hand! Soooo, needless to say I was very excited and the 30 hours we spent out of town was a blast. The ride up, food, ceremony, dancing, and atmosphere from being on the cliffs in Pismo Beach all added to the relaxing and enjoyable trip. Take a look.
This picture was taken above the cliffs on a gorgeous evening in Pismo Beach. I was so happy to be there with my Chayster! How freaking handsome is he?
Oh yah and this dress, which I love so much, is Leifsdottir. I love how the ruffles, color, and print give the dress a sweetness, yet the tailoring, draping and fit make it sexy. I love this dress for any wedding or tea!

 I love this man, and that Mann. Maybe you don't know, but John Mann is a 2 meter man on the Mens national water polo team, as well as one of my new favorite people. He is HI- larious.

That Mann and Me

I love Lizzieeeee!! Chay's teammate Shea Buckner is dating Liz and I loved meeting her and spending the evening with her. We danced the night away and are definitely little fashionista buddies now. She was wearing such a cute Halston dress!
















How gorgeous are the table center pieces and the lighting? It was such a beautiful wedding because it felt enchanted with the warm lighting, amazing food, and BEST guest list ever. Some of the most fun people you could meet all in one place. The bride and groom were also drop dead gorgeous!

 Goalie Sandwich...Andy (on the right) is a single, sweet, and very talented water polo player. Please let me know if you are interested as I am his matchmaker and he is in high demand right now... so act quickly ladies.

Chay is showing you his vintage cuff links that I collect...I still haven't found a cool way to use them for me. Anyone have any suggestions?

Had to show you this cute and fun little market we stopped in at on our way up the coast, Metropolis. It was delicious and had the BEST macaroons ever! I love the spanish tiling and Mediterranean feel. If you don't know this about me by now, Im obsessed with road trips not only because I love listening to my favorite music of the moment and chatting my way through life's most trying times, but at a more shallow level, I am obsessed with trying new cafes with a fun atmosphere. This place satisfied all of the above!

I love the nick nacks! I fall for anything with great packaging. It all looks so good because of the marketing, but despite that, most of the little gourmet foods and snacks to go at these types of cafes are specialty items, so they can be trusted(:



 Mmmmmm, the atomic cookie far right...I want it.





The food, company, fashion, and over all decor of this weekend definitely made it one to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment