Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kris Jenner photoshoot for WWD

Kris Jenner is coming out with her own clothing line for QVC, to add to the clothing empire the Kardashian girls have created due to their cult following of ladies wanting to get their look. Some people man! I will admit, I love them...they are hilarious and for the most part, wear some really great pieces from amazing designers. Myself and two other Wilhelmina models had a small photo shoot at Kris' home for an upcoming article in WWD magazine. Fun fact: Kendall Jenner is with Wilhelmina too...so were kinda like sisters in a weird way...Ooh Im related to the Kardashians!  Crazy.

Okay, how amazing is this backyard? Im obsessed with the black and white geometric patterns! You cant tell from the photos as well, but this was such a retro glam yard, and I was obsessed!

Scarf, Blazer, and extended sleeve T shirt were all from Kris Jenner's line. I actually loved the fit of the periwinkle shirt because it was long, soft, and the sleeves were half way in between 3/4'' length and normal T shirt length. Looked chic with little effort. The black blazer also fit great and looked nice for how affordable it will be, available on QVC very soon!
This is in the famous Jenner/ Kardashian garage where all the clothes were. All three of us are wearing different looks from the line. I like the long sleeve fitted dress to the right. It looked great on and was fun with some added navy blue sequins.

This is the Kardashian's full time makeup artist, Joyce Bonelli. I asked her if she was a blogger because she was taking pics of the racks of clothes and us models...oops. She was cool and said she was doing behind the scenes photos for her website...duh. Regardless, she has super fun style and was peppy and friendly...plus who doesn't love the way those girls always look? So gorgeous and their makeup always looks amazing! Go Joyce!

 Bend and snap!                                                                        
The line for  QVC.  Jewel tones and black with lots of stripes, 
animal print, and fun patterns. I would suggest going down a size 
or two from your everyday size. Pretty comfy stuff, gotta say.



 Acting like Morons, what else is new?


This was taken during the photo shoot...I love this place! Its so lush and secluded, you feel like your at a private resort...except if I ever went back I'd probably get arrested...might be worth it.

I just love playing with this scarf, can you tell?  Gotta highlight the accessories people! Work it, sister, work it!

Pretty fun getting to see where so much of the show takes place, but sorry I couldn't get more pics of the peeps! I couldn't exactly interrupt the interviews for a snap of Kris, plus I am semi too prideful to ask for photos of people for being "famous"...Not  much of a celebrity junkie when it comes down to it, but I do obsess over fashion and decor...soooo lets just go with that! Did I mention how much I love the look of this backyard?! 

1 comment: