Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lotta Beach Love

Alright alright alright. I get it, I have been stinky at posting lately. My schedule has been carazzzy and Im sorry!
Other than being a little lax on you ragabonds, I have been busy with castings and shoots among other things that are wonderful like my fav beach activities. I know I talk a lot about Lotta Stensson, but she is tearing it up right now, and we did a fab shoot at the beach last weekend for all of her Spring line. She has some amazing stuff coming out and I cant wait for you to see these pics. It was more editorial than the last in studio shoot, which made it all the more fun to frolic in her breezy and resort wear pieces! Love the colors, love the fit, and love how these pieces make me feel! Take a peek(:

This dress is totally that Miami beach ethereal look that is totally fun in the hot summer sun on vacation or a night out with the girls for Margaritas! The hair and makeup girl, Ayana, quickly became my bff for the day because I was obsessed with her style and her fun and eclectic taste. She  had a vision for every look and just threw my hair in this funky loose chignon. Love Her!

PHOTOGRAPHY by Dahlia Foroutan. Loved her eye and grasp for art in clothes and atmosphere. I love working with her! She is so talented and captures the sense of what the clothes represent seamlessly.
How will I ever get out of this boat?




Im a huge fan of Lotta's cap sleeve deep v cut dresses. They are super flattering if you are not well endowed, yet still look feminine and soft. The fabric is silk and Lotta did the textiles for this design.



Love the intricate neckline of this new dress. The blue color is so pretty and the wide set straps are a nice change.
 Im in love with this mini room. Hahaha it is an old preschool on the beach and the ceilings are so low, I felt like a giant! Im OBSESSED with the colors in this poncho and would totally wear this over a suit or with skinnies.

The cut of this dress wasn't the best on me, since I am smaller in the waist and have hips. It flairs out a bit, but on the more up and down girls, or girls with more distributed curves, this dress would look FAB!
How gorgeous is the landscape?

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I'm obsessed with these...the colors, clothes, everything! These are my fav pics you have ever done!

    ReplyDelete