Monday, January 16, 2012

Lexie Montoya Shoot

I just had a shoot with a great photographer recommended to me by my agent to fill in the blanks in my book. I thought it would be just another test shoot that takes forever to get the photos back, but no! Two days later I have some of her favorite edited photos, and lucky for me, Lexie used to be an agent, so she took the types of photos that agents and casting directors look for. It was in Santa Monica last Saturday at 8 am to 12 pm and the overcast cold weather provided the perfect lighting to get that clean, neutral, and soft palette I love for me photos! Check them out, and check her out at Lexie's website. Makeup and hair by Meghan McClaine.

Oh hello...
This is Karen's (my twin sister) Nightcap dress that I just love! Effortlessly classic and beachy.

 Thinking...very serious thoughts.
Although it is odd seeing pics of myself in a serious manner, I have to say Lexie's direction was helpful and she was very pro active in pulling out certain looks that I cannot see on my end of things. That is a rare quality from a photographer, as most do not communicate as much as she did. It was awesome!

Lifeguard tower 15 in Santa Monica...love the washed out blue and muted tones 

 This is my Parker "dress" and I am realizing it is more of a tunic...oh the days of wearing short dresses are coming to an end. Luckily we are at the beach and I am wearing a cream polka dot bikini underneath, FYI!



Free People Tunic with cascading sides...First time I have worn it and Im a fan! Thanks parents! It was a Christmas gift(:



No comments:

Post a Comment