Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Peek A Boo- Statement skirt

I am all about this skirt! I've had a thing for cut outs, sheer panels, and mesh everything for the last couple of years but haven't purchased many pieces because I try not to spend my coins on such trendy items. I also think it takes special designers to understand how to work with these trends because they can look tacky and trashy if not done tastefully. I was tired of waiting for the perfect time, so decided to break this baby out with some basics to be a fun everyday outfit.

 I love this skirt because it is versatile, breathable, and definitely makes a statement. It looks cool with simple basics, but you could also pair this with a great pair of heels, blazer, and lacy top to have a high fashion look. I'll definitely be holding onto this one.

'
Its bright out in sunny Los Angeles, wear your Dita's.




Get the Look/// Amanda Uprichard loves Cusp Skirt , Modern Vice Studded Bootie (harness removed) , J. Crew striped tank, Level 99 Jean Vest, Dita "Starling" Cat Eye Sunnies ///

2 comments: