Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Edmund Cowan

Last Friday, September 23rd, my sister Katie Nelson became Katie Cowan! The engagement was so quick, the showers came and went, and now the wedding is over. As sad as it makes me to not have it to look foreword to anymore, there are so many things in the fall and Holiday season coming up just around the corner. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous, with every detail handpicked to create a ranch style wedding. Some of my favorite details were the hand strung mason jar lanterns, antique vintage frames with pictures of both families, homemade cupcakes of all kinds as a cake substitute, gorgeous wild flowers for bouquets, and KATIE! Im sorry, this may seemed bias but its not, Katie was the most amazing looking creature I've ever seen, %100! Her dress was a form fitting vintage lace dress with delicate cap sleeves with a sweetheart top. The reception also had an onsite coffee barista catering company and photo booth. The dancing was by far the most fun to be had, but all together, the wedding was enchanted. Take a look and get inspired!

Check out this video Pat's cousin made of : The Wedding

The happy couple! Mr. and Mrs. Patrick Edmund Cowan immediately after the "I do's"! Such a beautiful couple!!
Photo Booth action: "Patie" acting like their normal crazy selves


Brittany, me, twin. Photo booth action got a little out of hand and I loved it!
Kelly, twin, me, and Jen Brown. Obsessed with these ladies!!

Kelli and I
Katie allowed us all to pick our own dresses as long as they were in the color palette she wanted. Nude to blush was our spectrum, and we all basically chose blush. I wore an Elise Overland blush asymmetrical dress with Via Spiga Nude patent leather peep toe maryjane's. They were a bit tall but looked great with the dress. I have this thing with maryjane's right now. I think they add that extra sexiness, not that I needed it with my skanky dress...I cant help that I like designers that make short dresses, plus everything looks shorter on me because I am so tall...sooooo lay off!


 
I love how these flowers have the wild flower feel. The multiple shades of green, different textures, and different lengths of the vines and flowers give it a purposeful disheveled "ness". That is a very good thing in my opinion because I am not a perfect, neat, and stay in the lines type girl with fashion or decor for that matter. AMAZING job Denise and Nancy! 
                                          


More photobooth...yesssssss

 Sisters picture, but were missing the other Kelli! Love my sissies!



 Kelli's awesome spike Sam Edelmans. Love the rough and tough with the sweet and sexy blush dress
 Aren't the look of these candle sticks romantic. There were all sorts of vintage, chunky wood, and metal candle sticks all around with strands of lights to illuminate the party.



 
More pictures of the beautiful bride, guests, and my best friend soul mate and I. I just loooooove weddings. xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment