Sunday, August 14, 2011

Garden Showers

Its that time again. Time to spoil the bride with loads of William Sonoma, Anthropologie, Pottery Barn, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond treasures that make even the least domestic woman jealous. Behold, wedding showers. This is my sister Katie's second shower, and it was beautiful like the first. This one was a garden party, held under strands of twinkly lights, paper lanterns and decorative umbrellas. I could not get enough, as I always say atmosphere is everything! The atmosphere was relaxing, social, and whimsical in the lush setting. Take a look at the gorgeous decor, set up, and sprawling fields of greenery in the background. Truly a perfect shower for Katie's ranch/country style wedding. Bravo, Wheeler/Webster ladies!





Lunching it with the ladies. Only my favorite activity of all time.



 Hair blowing in the non existent wind...ahhhh I love showers. I always close my eyes when I walk upstairs while whipping my hair around, don't you?

Had to show a couple looks from the partaaay. This dress is another fav and is by, you guessed it, Lotta Stensson...again. I just can't get enough of her feminine, sheer, and cascading cuts. Paired with Elizabeth and James booties from Madison LA.


Amber and I. Dont you love Amber's bright Nanette Lepore dress? Its perfect for the occasion and looks amazing with her auburn locks...and I just have to say, because Im an honest person of course, that I don't have cleavage in real life. This picture is distorted and I don't want to deceive any of you...you didn't notice? Oh, good...Carry on then!




 Kelli's mom wanted to dance with her as I was snapping this pic. Go Cheryl!
I love that Kelli wore a black and white striped form fitting dress instead of the more common nautical stripes. Its more sassy and less sweet, which I love! She got this dress from Target...yes thats right. Paired with her antique and vintage jewelry, it comes together and looks much more expensive than it is. Its ALL in the accessories people! Gotta love the new buttery leather Cole Haan bag my bro (her husband) got her for her birthday too. Nice Jeff, nice.






Cucumber mint water...so refreshing
 Table Setting and home made tissue blossoms! I love these decorations, they were so adorable!




The light post, lanterns, gazebo, and lush scenery gave this shower the ambiance Im sure the hostesses were going for. It was perfect and made the shower that much more special for Katie.

Annalisa, Katie (bride to be), and Kell.  Drinkin' iced tea and chatting like us girls do best. I know what you're about to ask...was the iced tea good? Luckily for me, the Wheeler women are tea connoisseurs so the tea was delicious and a perfect accompaniment to the amazing light and delicious lunch served.

No comments:

Post a Comment