Friday, October 21, 2011

USA Mens National Team Fundraiser

I love dating Chay Lapin for many reasons.
1. Smokin' Hot
2. His smile is like the sunrise with bits of happiness and childhood innocence sprinkled on top
3. He is the best kind of person out there. Period
4. I get to go to fun events with him and his smokin' cool team mates (I cannot call them hot...I have a man...but....they are consistently pleasant to view with my eyes in the most platonic way possible)

I love to dress up and I love it when Chay dresses up. I love to see others dressed up and get inspired by that one girls outfit that I have to get more info on. 
"Where the heck did you get that dress? Who makes it? Is it vintage? Is it still available? Did Shea really give you those shoes as a present?" Well that last question is a bit more specific to this post, but you get the idea. Featured a bit in this post are Liz and Shea, one of my favorite polo couples. Also one of my favorite "fashion couples". Shea has an eye for what looks good on him and has a great clean cut style. Liz, well she is always fab with an effortless chic about her. She is a classy lady with innate style and understanding of what looks good on her. I snapped some pics of a fundraiser we had recently to raise money for these stud muffins who are professional athletes training 24/7 and not being compensated nearly as much as they should for what they do. It was a success and we hope to raise a heck of a lot more, so it your interested, Ill get you the info you need. Other than that, take a look at these snap shots of the evening!

The Men

Shea and Chay...What did I say about his smile? Am I right or am I right?

 Jeff, Shea, and Chayster. There is something to be said about a man in a suit. So handsome!
Jeff is the sweetest guy around with a huge heart and Shea is in love with his girl Liz, so hands off, and is always saying something super sarcastic and hilarious. Gotta give the full picture.


Tommy, JW, and again... Chayster
Tommy, from the short time I have known him, is super down to earth and easy to be around. I get a kick out of joking around with him and he makes me feel good about myself because he laughs at my
jokes...always a good thing! JW always does this really high pitched girls voice with a lisp...it is never not funny to me, enough said. Chay is smokin'. See, you already feel like you've known them for years.





Whitney, Liz, and I
Love the vintage lace look with the cap sleeves on Liz' dress! Lace is so feminine and soft, yet adds that texture and automatic fashion vibe to any outfit. Lace is a fashion spice!
Lace Up close. Love the sheer sectioning over the chest. It was not short but not long either, so the sheer aspects that showed skin were totally appropriate and feminine. The dress was perfectly balanced with a skin, length, and cut ratio. Lookin' good Lizzie!

Why do you love those shoes so much?? Um because they are Prada patent leather, camel colored, peep toe Mary Jane's, thats why!!! Good job boy friend, good job.

 I love the modesty of this dress in the neckline so that it allows for a shorter length without being to risky. I fell in love with the sheer layer over the built in slip that shows the outline of where the slip ends and the legs show through, as well as the cascading back. HUGE fan of the cascading lengths in dresses right now if they are done well! This little number is from H&M!! I found it that same day and loved it so much. I have a rule about buying clothes that I do not think are quality or are deceiving because they are "too inexpensive" to  pass up, so I usually do not buy a lot from H&M or Forever 21 just because I don't have the time, patience, and $ to always dry clean. HOWEVER, H&M has amazing merch right now and their quality is great and getting better! Im a huge fan!

 My accessories:
J. CREW art deco bow bracelet
Banana snap fringe mesh bracelet
Giant Vintage Opal and diamond ring (Grandma Margie had the coolest jewelry)
Small Vintage Opal floral design ring (Nana, your jewelry rocked too)
J.CREW art deco fan earrings....LOVE THESE!!
Disregard the fact that I look like an oompa loompa in these photos, my camera made me orange...its better than butt white, lets be real

 Shea's mama and Jeffie hanging out. She was chic and pulled together in this gorgeous silk coral blouse with trouser pants on. So Chic...of course I did not get the whole up and down pic, I get side tracked verrrrry easily.

Most Important accessory... other than a really cute baby: Cake
I lived vicariously through Jeff as I watched him eat this sucker
Mmmmmmmmmmm


Keep the Men's National Team in your thoughts and prayers as they are in Guadalajara right now for Pan Ams to qualify for The 2012 Summer Olympics! Go Boys!!







No comments:

Post a Comment