Friday, August 26, 2011

Good Day LA: Christina Ehrlick for QVC

Hi all!! So sorry my little hiatus took longer than I anticipated! I got back from an amazing camp where I got to be a counselor for a week, and left straight for Baltimore, then came back and had a job waiting for me the very next morning. Needless to say, I'm exhausted, but excited to share some of the cool stuff that went on over the last week!
So I thought, lets start with the most recent event. Good Day LA? Okay then. I modeled for Christina Ehrlick, celebrity stylist and now fashion designer,  as she debuted her new line for QVC on the morning show before it launches Sept 8th for Fashions Night Out! I actually liked some of these clothes, and was impressed with how well made a few pieces in particular were. I honestly liked my outfit best, but a few of the others could be super cute with the right pairings and attitude. Confidence ladies, confidence! Check out some behind the scenes pics before we went on.

Heres all the models in our holding room. Not all of them were in their looks yet but you can see down the page who wore what...

 I thought this crisp white blazer was really cool for fall. Its not totally new and inventive because we have seen it before, but its more oversized and doubles as a mini if you dare...It looked amazing on Allegra shown right with her legs for days! Go girl!
The long black shirt dress with buttons down the front is another favorite of mine. I absolutely loved it on, especially when the sleeves are rolled up with some sweet stacked bracelets, mixing leather and gold. I am definitely going to purchase this one when it comes out on QVC!

The red trench that is shown bottom right on Amber (how fitting is her name? Her hair is amazing!) is super chic and looks great in person. It was a bit big and I would size it down, but we work with one size so gotta make it work. Mixed with that huge cocktail ring on her left index finger, she looked super put together yet minimalistic.






I got to wear what I thought was the most interesting piece, the lace tailored blazer. It felt great on and looked so gorgeous in person. Its super chic and can be dressed up or down depending on what you wear it with. Here they put me in a Christina Ehrlick for QVC pencil skirt and black silk cami. I loved it all separately and together.

I was obsessed with all the long strands and feminine jewelry... Mostly Pandora, with a touch of Heidi Klum's line and Christina's new accessories line for QVC.

Its hard to tell, but the earrings I am wearing are from Pandora and Christina is their ambassador. She carries and styles with their pieces and I just loved the simplicity, size, and daintiness of these little gems. I want!!!!


This ring is also very feminine and understated. This will be sold along with her clothing as part of her accessories line on QVC.


Remember, the line is debuted on September 8th for Fashions Night Out and is available on QVC the tenth! The price points are very reasonable, ranging from around $50- $140. I can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment