Thursday, September 15, 2011

True Beauty Rocks Hollywood

I will say this once, and one time only...I was in the Miss California pageant. Ok? Ok. It was an awesome experience for one main reason. I met a good friend of mine that I adore and value, Justine, and our friendship started through us being connected during the pageant process. She guided me and dressed me (in the most amazing clothes ever!) for the events, interview, and runway portion of the competition. Justine is a former Miss Universe who prior to that was Miss Panama.She is gorgeous, down to Earth, kind hearted, wholesome, and has impeccable taste in everything! Seriously love her.
She invited me to attend "True Beauty Rocks Hollywood" at the W Hotel to view the Miss Universe Pageant and honor former some of the former Miss Universe winners as her guest on Monday night. I had a blast and it was so awesome to see how excited Telemundo reps, photographers, guests, and even the other Miss Universe women who won the title were eager to meet and talk with J. (I call her J, she calls me K...its our texting language) I met lots of great peeps, had a wonderful time with my friend, and got to have dinner at midnight at Delphine to celebrate my birthday with Justine! I couldn't have asked for a better time.   Check out our evening...
J and K


Some of the formers...Don't you love Justine's dress? I love coral!
 Some of my new friends hanging out in the lounge. Justine was being interviewed and we were chatting away! Love making friends.





People snapping away at us behind the rope...I was sitting with J and the other formers so I was assumed to be someone. Im not hahaha but it was fun to wave into the camera for Telemundo and pretend.

Look how gorgeous my friend is!

Swaaaaaaag


The W Hotel has an awesome atmosphere...cool place for any event or lunch!



Dinner at the hotel restaurant, Delphine. I loved the look and decor so much I took a pic. I want this blue tile in my future dream home! I had the best time. Whats your favorite way to spend an evening out?

No comments:

Post a Comment