Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Inspiration

So I just got two new agents at Willie (every other model calls it that so I wanted to try it...I think I like Wilhelmina better) after my other agent left a couple months ago and Im getting my book revamped. (Model books are compilations of models work and shows an array of what the model can do in terms of posing, age range, looks, etc) I am doing a test shoot with this amazing photographer Lexie Montoya next week and am so obsessed with her style. She styles the whole shoot as well as handles hair and makeup so its easy breezy on my part and I cannot wait. I love her bohemian style and the style of her photography. It is very editorial and high fashion, which is exactly what I love, but don't have much of in my book. I am typically viewed as a commercial model or an athletic model, but lets face it, every model wants to do high fashion. It doesn't pay but its so fun and who doesn't love the designer duds? Until I get my pics back, and you know Ill show you, here are some inspiration pics from my fav models and looks...

Kate
Love the pretty simplicity of this as well as the rough and tough look to the right. Love patterns and bright pops of color. Both of these would be great looks to add to my book! Im in love!


Lara
I love her look. She is sooo not your typical model with her edgy looks 
and the gap in her teeth. Again the rough and tough look with leather and animal print are so fun and cool.



My all time favorite super model. She is absolutely stunning.Caroline
I love all the editorials that she has ever been in. 




 Lily
I love this desert shoot with her ombre hair to the hardware accessories, she looks awesome. I don't use this word often, but the word "rad" comes to mind. I know, its not descriptive of whats going on, but admit it, its totally rad. I'm also loving the tailored leather and cargo military wear. Who knows if this inspiration will be used for my shoot, but the concept is so me.


 Erin

She is known for her gritty and cool style. She also absolutely stunning. I thought she was European for the longest time until I saw an interview and she is from Texas! I didn't think people that pretty were from the US...thats sounds weird but seriously, the majority of super models are European. Not Erin, she's made in the USA.

In love with this outfit. The boots are perfect and these jeans are amazing!
Perfect Outfit:
 knit sweater. cut offs. booties

Love the Urban and feminine twist on this. 
 More amazing inspiration shots
Love the color and beach feel. The pop of pink and that tan make me miss summer!

Tribal and bohemian. Mmmm my favorite!








 

No comments:

Post a Comment