Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kelsie Vosper Photography: Wedding Edition

I took a mini break from posting, don't judge me, because the technology thing was getting out of hand. I needed some cyber space...space and decided to take it from Sandy. Good news is I have an archive of great posts that Im so excited to write about and share.
So you know how my sister got married to my now bro in law, Patrick Cowan? Well we got the photos back and they are gorgeous! Kelsie Vosper was the photog and I cannot say enough. She is one of my oldest friends and Katie knew exactly what she wanted when it came to a photographer which is simply someone who had a great eye. Other than that, Katie had no idea what she wanted, but trusted Kelsies taste and eye to provide the rest, and we are glad she did! Kelsie is one of those people who always looks perfectly put together. Whether she is in the coolest funky accessories, the perfect white tee you've been searching for, the riding boots you cannot seem to find, or the comfortable but chic poncho... she looks flawless. It really is an art form to be able to look like that without trying. Needless to say, her impeccable style and eye translates over to her photography as well!
Take a look at the great decor, gorgeous location, and amazing photography!

Nelson Girls
Katie let us all pick our own dress, as long as it was blush toned.
My dress was from Madison and was by Elise  Overland.                      
                                   
                                                                                             "Essential fluffing of the dress"                                                                                       



The Location: Kellogg Heritage Museum in Santa Ana
Decor: Ranch Country aka "do it yourself"

Love that Kelsie found this old beat up truck on the premises.
It adds to that country feel that made the wedding so romantic.



Table Assignments above: Clipped to a vintage window frame

Collage of the happy couple 


 
Loved the natural and wild feel of the floral arrangements!


The Heritage Museum...we got ready in the upstairs room on the left! So beautiful.






Daddio and Katie Girl

I love how she captured this in between the groomsmen, so good
 Love this! Kelsie is very very sneaky
"I do"
 Love the atmosphere of this one.
They remind me of an old Hollywood couple in this pic, so gorgeous

The beautiful couple: Pat and Katie Cowan

The After Party

Work it, Work it






I am the "Woo Hoo" Girl
 Daahhhnsing

Finishing Touches
Bundt cake...so gooood. Katie and Pat had a cupcake bar so they just wanted a small cake to cut. Our good friend Julie Virjee (Woo Woo!) made this for them and its a confetti cake, their favorite...I made the mistake of having a bite when I got home...and then ate the rest. Oops
 

I highly recommend Kelsie Vosper as a photographer! Love these shots and am so impressed with her eye and creativity. I love how diligent she is and on top of all aspects of the wedding that Katie and Pat wanted to capture. Such a good job. Katie and Pat Cowan are living happily ever after. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment