Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Levis- Behind the Scenes at the Cosmo

Before I left for London, I got to have a fun little 48 hour "hurrah" in Vegas for their big annual runway show at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. By the way, that hotel is gorgeous and the rooms were so spacious and chic I cannot wait to go there again!
I had so much fun last year in Palm Springs and was so excited Colin Megaro and Zack Tanck, production and stylist extraordinaire booked me again along with 17 other awesome models! It was a great time and of course, I had to snap some shots of the cool ensembles I noticed as well as some back stage shots of the fun. To top off the stay, The Cosmopolitan hosts an All Saints store as well as a handful of gourmet restaurants and a truly awesome cafe with great coffee. Loved every second. Check it out!

My Wilhelmina "brother" Anthony had such a great outfit on I had to snap it. Love his boots and glasses! Male models have grrrrreat taste in clothes. Go Anthony!
 All the Willie models in the bunch. Always nice to be surrounded by the familiar on a job.
 My best Willie friend, Haley, sporting these awesome leather boots with buckles and hardware! Love her and love her style.
 Close up on Anthony's awesome boots. I think he said they were either All Saints or Florentini + Baker

 
One of the Levis execs with that great casual dressy look going on. He also designs and has a great eye for the brand.
Love the decor at The Cosmo!
 Morning before the show. Americano it is.
It was soooooo good, but way too expensive. $8.11?!!!

 Chandelier Bar in the Cosmo

 Another exec. Loved his Chambray and Paul Smith Oxfords.

Porsche Thomas looking cool and edgy in her black leather boots, bright skinnies, vintage retro Chanel tank and charm necklace. Her hair is also rad so it only adds to her cool factor. Go girl!


Back stage before I went on
 The boys waiting for the last leg of the day to start. Looking good in Levis

After the show before our flight. Relaxation!


Stay tuned for some London stories coming up! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment