Thursday, October 2, 2014

Balance- Long and Short

Its been a while.. I apologize for that but sometime you need a break from all the technology, you know?

I love fashion and want to be inspired and inspire in return, so hopefully from this blog you will get a taste of my fun and attainable sense of style. I like to try new trends and love my designer labels, but shredded Levi's, rugged booties, and flowy tops always make their way into my weekly looks. Comfort and fashion can always go hand in hand in my opinion.

This outfit is a good example of my idea of a perfect look. Comfortable, chic, flattering, and not too fussy. Just the right amount of pizazzz helps me to look put together, without looking like I tried too hard thanks to my oh so holey Levi's. I would wear this to a casting or a night out with the girls. Enjoy!







Vintage Levi's Wasteland Santa Monica
Embellished Blouse and Strappy Snake Skin Sandals by Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent
Pendant Necklace by Liz Goziak available at Third Gallery Manhattan Beach Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment