Monday, October 6, 2014

Mix it up

Regardless of the season or trends, I am always a big fan of fun and chic prints. Cheetah, leopard, snakeskin...you name it, I love it. Prints have a way of showcasing personal style, and mine tends to lean towards that boho beach feel. The grown out roots and bleached tips also help...
As summer is slowly but surely fading into fall, I will be sporting my prints along side our fall favorites!  (Is everyone else in California excited for overcast days, chunky knits, and coffee three times a day??)

I am in love with these uber soft moto pants. They add a touch and chic feel to any look.
The fabric has a suede like feel and can be worn all day comfortably. I walked the streets of Paris in these puppies and felt like I was sitting in cotton balls all day (a good feeling!)

Dita Cat eye sunnies are an all time favorite shape. They flatter nearly any face shape.
DVF Clutch adds a fun pop! Who doesn't love a little DVF?
Liz Goziak Jewelry is also a fun staple for the bohemian at heart. Mesh bracelet and horn necklace?? Yes!


Get the look: Tolani BlouseDVF Haircalf ClutchJ Crew Toothpick Pant with Zips, Liz Goziak Jewelry

1 comment: