Thursday, October 9, 2014

Knit Wit


I know I'm not the only one sick and tired of this 5 month summer. I think the majority of Southern Californian fashion freaks are with me when I say  "Bring on the freakin' Fall!" Chunky knits, beanies, cozy oversized coats and boots up the "wazooo" are just a few of my favorite fall things.  I love this look (I rushed to put on when the marine layer rolled in over Manhattan Beach) because its easy, comfortable, and has that 70's touch that we all love!

As predicted, I am wearing my Liz Goziak horn necklace because it prettty much
 goes with everything to add a touch of funk



You'll be shocked to find out this fabulously cool navy blue wide brim hat is from GAP!!
I wear it constantly and it really perks up any basic outfit... People ask constantly where its from
thinking its more expensive than it was. Pairing designer items with more affordable ones enhances
the whole look,  leaving people thinking the whole darn outfit was a fortune
 (which is not the objective, but hey, what momma don't know don't hurt her ;))


Outfit details : Level 99 Flare leg jean, Gap hat (from a few seasons ago) but here is one similar : Old Navy Wide BrimNanette Lepore knit

GET THE LOOK FOR LESS: ASOS FINDS

PHOTOS COURTESY OF ASOS.COM
EDITING ADDED

I chose some of my favorite sweaters to achieve a similar look for waaaay less. All of these sweaters are  a fraction of the cost of the Nanette Lepore one I am wearing featured above.  I love ASOS for their on point garments that follow the trends and deliver great and affordable clothes. When in doubt, ASOS is a great way to go!












No comments:

Post a Comment